Friday, December 01, 2006

I think I smell a "Do They Know It's Christmas" part deux...



Did you hear? The Killers think they are Band Aid! Their new single, A Great Big Sled, will raise money for Bono's Red campaign which goes to the Global Fund. Start studying the lyrics now so you can sing along when it's released in just over a week:

"I wanna roll around like a kid in the snow / I wanna re-learn what I already know / I wanna take flight / dress in red in the night / on a great big sleigh / And I wanna wish you a Merry Christmas."

Be ready for the fun lyrics and sleigh bells to hit iTunes around the 11th. Of course, Bono knows about all this. He and the boys of U2 have been in the audience at a few Killers shows, you know. So he's well aware that the song will be raising money for his Red campain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home